Nelson has over 40+ years that encompasses training, marketing, fundraising, advertising, and sports.
- Co-authored nationwide seminar/workshop materials for Collegiate Athlete, Inc.
- Created innovative training and marketing programs for Integrated Athletic Development (IAD®)
- Created and developed the NART™ Certification Program and BYOP® Bring Your Own Parent Program
- Conducted over 700 presentations at various conferences, seminars, and workshops, worldwide; most recent topics have included college-selection process, marketing the student-athlete, prepaid phonecards and how to develop fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations, corporate cause-marketing programs, telecommunications companies and national sports governing bodies
- Consultant, designer and developer of prepaid phonecard fundraising and cause-marketing programs
- Published articles and interviews in Intele-CardNews, Investor’s Business Daily, Marketing News, Successful Fundraising Newsletter, and The NonProfit Times–the Leading Business Publication for Nonprofit Management
- Published articles, manuals and guides on volleyball and sports marketing
- International, national, collegiate, and professional women’s volleyball coach; men’s tennis coach; collegiate, national and international volleyball player
Nelson is A: Pioneer and an Innovator, Teacher, Motivator, Sports Marketer,
Fundraiser and Visionary, always putting clients opportunities first!
Innovator, teacher, motivator, sports marketer, fundraiser and visionary who put athlete opportunities first, Ruth N. Nelson has gained over 40 year of experience. Beginning at age 21 as Head Coach and presently training ages 4-10 with their parents in her Bring Your Own Parent (BYOP®) program which is the future of youth volleyball. Offering online courses with Art of Coaching Volleyball
Copyright © 2013 - 2019 brvc, LLC. All rights reserved.